Thursday, January 14, 2010

Breast Bone Pain Breast Bone Pain, 18yrs Old, Had 1st Baby 4 Months Ago?

Breast bone pain, 18yrs old, had 1st baby 4 months ago? - breast bone pain

AGOA a baby 4 months, breast-fed, but I've never had milk last for a long time. I noticed a few small points of rejection in my arms, I have no idea how long it happened. I went to the doctor today and felt like my chest, and there are no bumps, but I'm really a pain underneath Colar bone, muscle is not it? I feel a little sensitive.
I've also had back pain that would IM from top to bottom physio is really out of shape. Ive had pain in the chest and stabbed in the nipple, but the doctor that the thirst for soft, no worries.
Ive been in a hospital with pain in the chest and back, I've had blood tests, ECG, chest X-ray and abdominal ultrasound, and everything is clear.
Who knows what might be causing the pain. The download seems to listen to old blood and not much, only two, the muscle into bone Colar.
Been smoking in 18, stop, drink DONT had 4 months ago (vaginal delivery with forceps or vacuum extraction)

2 comments:

domi said...

It is not unusual that I had my first child at 22 and had a similar experience. My doctor recommended breast-massage and a soft bra and better support it better in a few weeks. Good luck.

Believer said...

Wouldnot encountered this problem when breastfed.in and increase breast size after pregnancy to try pain.just to baby.this pressure on the chest muscles feed causes pain medication to ease the pain, would there be another problem.

Post a Comment